Monday, January 23, 2006

The first blog of many to come...

I think I may enjoy the world of blogging...should be fun. :) Well, Amber, upon your advice, this page will be used to update you and others who want to hear about the wedding planning, as well as the random happenings in mine and Darcen's life.

So, this is the current wedding update...:) July 14, 2006 is soon to come! (Yes, the wedding is now on a Friday)

1. We have the Galt Museum! Yahoo! Here is a link of the viewing gallery where we will be having our reception!
http://www.galtmuseum.com/expansion/viewinggallery.htm

2. We have a great photographer booked. James and Hope Litwin are a young couple who are fairly recently into photography, but seem very creative and we liked them both immediately!
Here's the link!
http://www.litwinphotography.com/about.html

3. Other tidbits...
- Colours are apple green and ivory
- Tilly Miller (our wonderful friend) is designing our invitations
- Wedding dress is bought! I just need some shoes!
- Outdoor wedding location is still in progress...maybe the Research centre
- Salon Quattro is booked...yay!
- My vision for the bridesmaid dresses....an ivory top (maybe strapless) with a fun flarey skirt
in apple green...and a Chinese paper parasol to carry

Well, anyways, that's the basic update for now. Any advice or ideas?? Let me know!

That's all for now! I hope you're all doing well...Amber and Allison, I'll email you a picture of my dress. :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    I like it, I like it a lot. I like to think I've inspired your recent entrance into the blogging world! Well I'm glad I found the blog and I'm looking forward to the big day....

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    This is going to be so nice! I will love checking in for updates and it will make us feel alittle more into it. I think you both have tremendous taste...the galt museum location will be beautiful, the colors, especially the apple green will be great in the summer and look very classy in photos, and the dress from the emails is beautiful. Could we gush anymore?

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    I am going to write a blog on my blog about your blog

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Sounds awesome, Susan!! Very similiar to our wedding too, actually! Best of luck planning!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    I think you should do a profile on your bridesmaids...I'm convinced the general public would like to know about them!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home