Monday, January 30, 2006

Upon Special Request...


Alexa, my good old friend, has asked that I do a profile on each of the bridesmaids...so...without further adu, the first bridesmaid to be profiled will be none other than Alexa W. herself. :)

Alexa:

Alexa is a 22 year old Psyc. major at the University of Lethbridge. She is known for her bubbly personality and for talking in her sleep. Currently, Nadine (a friend/roommate) and I have her taped on my mp3 player...and it is quite entertaining, let me tell you. If any of you want to hear it, just ask Alexa if it's ok. :)

Alexa made the cut as a bridesmaid for a few reasons. First of all, she was a large part of the whole hooking up process between Darcen and I. She would encourage me and give me advice and listen to me ramble on and on during the pre-dating months for Darcen and I. As well, she was there for Darcen too. Next, some of my most fun and random moments living in Lethbridge have included Alexa. She and I had many late night slurpees runs, or just driving where ever the road led us. And lastly, she has been a caring and dependable friend and someone I can trust. I love you man!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    Aww...I love you too man!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    Hey,
    I hope you are doing well this week! I have heard that you are getting some interesting and heart breaking stories at work from your students. Keep bringing the food to the staff room! Our staff meeting tomorrow is at a fancy restaurant...love the food and now I love the meetings! Any luck with bridesmaid dresses over the weekend?

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    And just on a side note, Stephen is addicted to Arby's. We probably eat fast food once every one or two weeks or so I would guess and I can not get Stephen to consider even our ol' beloved Wendy's. It is those 5 for $5 deals I tell you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home