Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Half the Bridsmaid Apparel..done!

Hello all...well today I had the most relaxing day. Lucky for me, it was a pd day for all the teacher's at my school, and since I am an assistant...I got the day off. So, as the title says, half of the bridemaid apparel is purchased. On the weekend, when I was in Medicine Hat checking out the dress again, Alexa, Tara, and I managed to make it to the mall for a little while, and surprise suprise, we found some really cute tops for the bridesmaids! As soon as I am able, I will post a picture of my sister wearing the shirt. It is an off-white tank that is all gathered throughout the mid-section, and the top is a scoop neck that just kind of drapes. Then there are jewelled straps about an inch wide that come over the shoulder.

And for other wedding news...oh...I got my shoes...which are so cute. They are heeled a bit, but that's nice, since Darcen is quite tall anyways. :)

Well, I gotta go give my bro a call...I hope all of you are doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home