Oh Happy Day
As of approximately 7:36 P.M. I completed my third class this spring! I am now officially on holidays until mid-July. It is a wonderful feeling, my friends. So here is my to-do list for the next few weeks:
1. Spend some quality time with Darcen.
2. Help my sister and Jon prepare for their upcoming August wedding. And get ready for Tara's two showers next weekend...wow...it was less than a year ago that it was Darcen and I getting married! Time flies!
3. Sew a few purses. Sadly, I made Allison one and it has already started to fall apart. Lesson learned...if fabric is on an amazing sale, it really is too good to be true. Another more sturdy one will be coming your way Alli!
4. Work on my teaching portfolio.
5. Continue to jog daily (Ok, I admit...I'm only on day 3, but a girl's gotta start somewhere).
6. Cook some new fun and creative meals. I have an Asian cookbook, so I'm thinking some Thai and Indonesian food.
7. Go to a wedding of a couple that I grew up with. They are the same age as me and have been dating for 8 years! It's time already. :)
8. Maybe do a little oil painting. I have two big canvases looking me in the eye, waiting to be painted.
9. Do a little more exploring of Edmonton, including some more rollerblading in the river valley.
10. And lastly, take a holiday! I've saved the best for last. Darcen and I are so incredibly excited to go visit Amber and Stephen in Indiana! Amber and Stephen, we've been looking forward to this trip so much and can't wait to see you guys! It'll be so great to see where you live and get to know you both even better. :)
1. Spend some quality time with Darcen.
2. Help my sister and Jon prepare for their upcoming August wedding. And get ready for Tara's two showers next weekend...wow...it was less than a year ago that it was Darcen and I getting married! Time flies!
3. Sew a few purses. Sadly, I made Allison one and it has already started to fall apart. Lesson learned...if fabric is on an amazing sale, it really is too good to be true. Another more sturdy one will be coming your way Alli!
4. Work on my teaching portfolio.
5. Continue to jog daily (Ok, I admit...I'm only on day 3, but a girl's gotta start somewhere).
6. Cook some new fun and creative meals. I have an Asian cookbook, so I'm thinking some Thai and Indonesian food.
7. Go to a wedding of a couple that I grew up with. They are the same age as me and have been dating for 8 years! It's time already. :)
8. Maybe do a little oil painting. I have two big canvases looking me in the eye, waiting to be painted.
9. Do a little more exploring of Edmonton, including some more rollerblading in the river valley.
10. And lastly, take a holiday! I've saved the best for last. Darcen and I are so incredibly excited to go visit Amber and Stephen in Indiana! Amber and Stephen, we've been looking forward to this trip so much and can't wait to see you guys! It'll be so great to see where you live and get to know you both even better. :)



2 Comments:
At 5:23 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
AHH, I got behind on reading your blog!
Sounds like you have a fun month ahead of you.
About that clip of the cute British girl..was that REAL? If so, that was AMAZING. And completely adorable.
And the dude. Was that a genuine ventriloquist act? B/c it seemed a little TOOOOO good. Are we sure that wasn't a CD or something? Well, if it is real, that was amazing too!
At 5:15 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
Can't wait until you come! I am so looking forward to seeing you guys and being on holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home