Gilmore Girls

After being a fan of Gilmore Girls for the past seven years, I was saddened to hear the news that the show is now officially over. Kapeesh. Finito. I read the article here.
Here are some of my thoughts on the show:
1. Although my devotion wavered between Luke and Christopher, I truly realized that my heart has always belonged to Luke. Sigh. I'm happy Luke and Loralei reconciled.
2. I was always hoping that Jess would come back for good. He was my favourite of Rory's boyfriends.
*I have not watched the show as religiously the past couple years...so I didn't really get to know Logan as well.
3. It was nice to see Loralei and her parents get along in the last little while. I think the reason I stopped watching years ago was because I felt like every episode was just watching Loralei and her mom fight.
4. I will miss Kirk. I find him entertaining. My favourite quote of last night was when he gave Rory the special ribbon-thingy to wear. As he presented it to her, he said, "I made it out of mother's nightgown." Classic.
5. I will just miss all the characters. I'm sad to see it all end.
Gilmore Girls, despite your sometimes strange rambling ways, I salute you! Thanks for the memories!



1 Comments:
At 7:32 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
*sigh* the Gilmore Girls are no more. Girls all over the world are shedding their tears (while guys are breathing a sigh of relief that they no longer have to feel stupid about not being able to follow the quick, witty banter).
And LUKE ALL THE WAY!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home