Friday, March 30, 2007

Darcen & Skyler's Birthday!

On the same day on the same month on the same year, both Darcen and my brother Skyler were born! Very strange, but also very cool. :)

Sky, I am so happy to have you as my brother. You always can make me laugh, you're intelligent and motivated, and I respect your dedication and talent in baseball. Happy birthday Sky! I hope you had a great day today! Oh, and congratulations on your first home run of the year!!



Secondly, Darc, happy birthday! You are the absolute best husband a girl could ask for! Not a day goes by that I don't realize how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to have a man with such integrity and love stand beside me. And I am so grateful that I fell in love with you as my best friend. I know that as the years go by, we will always have a strong friendship to compliment our marriage. I love you Darc, and always will! Happy birthday!

Here are some highlights from our night:

Our romantic and elegant meal at the Fantasy Grill.





And lastly, homemade cream puffs instead of a cake! :)


Now we are off to a movie...good night all!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger KimberlyJoy said…

    Happy Birthday guys!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Happy Birthday Darcen! Travis says happy birthday too. Hope you had a great day!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jenessa Fowke said…

    Looks like you had some fun and ate lots of good food.

    I have your birthday present from Stephen and Amber. I will call you and arrange to drop it off when my luggage arrives, (It didn't quite make it on the last lag of my trip).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home