The Big Puddle
Today I was unpacking groceries from the trunk of the car while parked on the street. The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining, and I was feeling pretty good about my leisurely day. As a side note, the snow has been melting in power-mode here and massive puddles are everywhere. So as I was saying, there I was, taking some bags out of the trunk when all of a sudden, a car zoomed past me, drenching me in muddy, salty (yes, some got in my mouth), sandy water. Yum. My immediate reaction was me yelling out "HEY!" But of course, the dude was in a car and couldn't hear me. So I continued about my leisurely day, only a little more wet. Even the grapes got wet. Eww.



5 Comments:
At 10:47 PM,
Jenessa Fowke said…
I cannot believe that. Well I can, the puddles are huge....but in your mouth?
At 11:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
even the grapes?! haha, wow!
At 5:01 PM,
bevie said…
Susan!
Yeah gotta watch out for those puddles or invest in a Folorcent pink rain coat.
Then the next time you yell HEY, the person driving the car will see you (cause you look so "bright"). And if your lucky maybe he will be able to reads lips...
as for the hair styling thing, I am the wrong person to ask!
At 2:46 PM,
Mel T said…
dude ... I would have been SO mad!
At 6:00 PM,
Susan said…
Ya, I was probably angry for a good 10 minutes, but with Darcen laughing so much about it when he got home I got over it pretty quick. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home