Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dilemma

Although I am usually quite happy with my hair, I feel as though I am in somewhat of a hair rut. I have basically had the same haircut for the last 8 or so years of my life. So, my friends, I am very open to suggestions. Should I take the bold step and get it cut? Shoulder length? Or shorter? Or maybe keep the length and change the colour? Should I go blonder (which is always a lot of fun) or maybe a mysterious dark?

Please, suggest away! I do believe I am ready for potential drastic measures! Yet there is always the chance I will chicken out and get a basic trim. :) Help this girl be bold!

Me with straight hair.

Me with my natural wavy hair.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    GO BOLD!!! I say you go short, and get caramel lowlights. From experience, unless you want to stay dark for a long time, don't do anything as drastic as i did, because it was quite the kerfuffle trying to become what I am today! haha!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    I love the wavyness ... probably because mine is way too straight!! Last year though I did chop all of my hair off and loved it! I am growing it back because I missed having options for styling it but have a feeling I'll be going short again for the summer. And I dyed mine dark brown but Hawaii bleached it back to a blonde lol! But definitely play around with it, you'll never know what you may find!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    I say maybe a little bit of length off (maybe to the collar-bone or about there?) but keep it longer so you can play with it and put it back...I know you're active like me and it's a pain when you can't put it back. Then, I say go with darker underneath and a natural beachy-type blonde on top (I like the caramel low light idea too, maybe a low-light AND a highlight?)...then when you do it wavy it'll have lots of dimension and it'll lot super hot straight too.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    I say maybe a little bit of length off (maybe to the collar-bone or about there?) but keep it longer so you can play with it and put it back...I know you're active like me and it's a pain when you can't put it back. Then, I say go with darker underneath and a natural beachy-type blonde on top (I like the caramel low light idea too, maybe a low-light AND a highlight?)...then when you do it wavy it'll have lots of dimension and it'll lot super hot straight too.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    oops - sorry, must have hit the button twice... :)

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I say cut it to just under shoulder level, kinda like Shareen said. Since I cut mine like that I haven't regretted it for a single second... I was also so sick of plain-ish same old long hair. I need a trim, and I think I'm going even shorter this time. And I think lowlights would be sweet, too for you.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hmm..good advice from all of you. :) Thanks everybody!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home