Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Holidays!


So this was our first official Christmas as a married couple! We both had a great time with our families. Fortunately, Darcen was able to get a few days off of work, so we were home for a full 10 days. We had an incredible time, with highlights including boxing day shopping where Amber, Allison, Chryslyn and I all bought the same shirt, Zoolights in Calgary, New Years Eve skating outdoors, having 20-some relatives home for Christmas jam-packed in my parent's home, and so much more!!

My family at my cousin's wedding this summer. In all the festivities, I forgot to take pictures at home!

A picture of my new family taken in Lethbridge this Christmas. Check out Amber and Allison's blog for more holiday memories!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger KimberlyJoy said…

    Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Sorry we missed each other over the holidays, but it sounds like you were very busy! I'm sure I'll be up to E-town when Baby G makes his/her appearance and we'll have to meet up then, unless you come down or through Calgary before then. How are you? Give me a call sometime, 'cause I think I lost your number...

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Jenessa Fowke said…

    Hey Susan, looks like you had a good time spending the holidays with your families. I enjoyed chatting with you for a bit in the pitiful lethbridge mall. Hope you have a fabulous start to your second ed. semester. How's your program going so far anyways?

    P.S. very cute hats on the previous post. Gotta love the unique finds on Whyte.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    Glad the rest of your holiday went well and thanks for sending me those pictures on my email.

    Talk to you soon.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    Those are a couple of gooood looking families you're a part of :)
    Welcome back to Edmonton and see you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home