Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Disclaimer

In case there were any misunderstandings, the picture of the snow covered car in the last post was just a random one that I found on the internet. So, these two following pictures show the amount of snow that we have here in Edmonton. And just for the record, these are not our vans or our car, but these pictures are taken near own home. :)

I have been noticing that my fellow bloggers have tended to be excessively positive in regards to this winter weather...so I guess I have no choice but to jump on the band wagon. The snow really is quite beautiful and it has put me in the festive spirit. Darcen and I are are hoping to chop down a Christmas tree this weekend. I am currently in communication with an Edmonton park ranger, and he is looking in the Edmonton area to find where we can chop down our own tree. :) Wow...what lumberjacks are we. I can't wait! Happy holidays everyone, and enjoy the snow!!


1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to hear about the tree chopping experience...That really is the true spirit of Christmas! I am trying to convince my parents to make the trip with the kids this year...It should be fun!

    You know what is crazy though...I just called Tara on her cell and low and behold she and Jon are out chopping down a tree right now...You'd think you were related or something!

    PS - Make sure you take lots of pictures for you blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home