Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh how I'm reminicing those summer days...

It is cold in Edmonton. And snow-covered. As I was walking a few blocks to school when Darcen dropped off, I was enjoying the fluffy snow floating down from the sky. I do love winter and snow and all the fun things you can do in winter. We even have a cute little outdoor skating rink right close by us.

Yet a little look through our honeymoon pictures tonight made me want the hot sun and beaches! I wouldn't mind soaking up some sun and boogie-boarding again, if only for a couple days. Anyone else feeling this way? Alexa, I'm sure you are, but at least you have koala-land to look forward to. :)



6 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    that's an absolutely adorable dress, Susan...and I'm too wishing I could be somewhere warm. Although it's not really that cold here in Victoria it HAS been raining for the past 5 days straight. :)

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    You are right, I am with you!! And I will blog all my sunshiney pictures from koalaland and you can live vicariously through me. Good talking to you tonight man!!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    hehehe I leave for Hawaii in a week ;) All geared up for a week of surfing, snorkling, and crusing around with the top down!

    I do love winter though, I'm all ready to go for snowboarding season, either I'm going the Saturday before I leave, or the Saturday when I come back. You'll have to come with sometime!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Joelle said…

    All this talk about everybody going somewhere warm is making me even more cold here! But compared to Briercrest, Lethbridge seems like Hawaii...I'll just have to keep reminding myself of that.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    My parents are going to Hawaii in a week:( Trav and I are up for a winter vacation with you guys! All we need is a little money....

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    Looks wonderful...I know everytime we look at our vacation pictures we almost can't believe we were there.

    We got airplane tickets booked for Chrisymas!

    We will call tonight (web) or tomorrow to discuss!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home