The mysterious world of blogging

It's funny how as I write my posts, I just assume that I generally know the people who read my blogs...basically, the people on the side bar. Yes, I am aware that this is the world wide web, and that I have secretive family members who check the blog, but still. Yet on Sunday, I bumped into an old friend at church who admitted to me that she has been consistently reading my blog yet has never posted a comment. So, all I'm wondering is...who else is there out there?? People, be bold and choose to reveal yourselves! Why all this mystery and secrecy? Can't you just post a friendly comment to make yourself aware? Unbelievable, people and their secret blog stalking...I tell ya.



12 Comments:
At 2:56 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
I am coming clean that I check your blog...hee,hee. But in all serious I know that I too have had a few weird encounters with people that I felt I had lost contact with only to find out they knew alot about me from the blog. Though the blogging world, at times like this, is a bit creepy, I just really like it. But it does remind me not to put too personal of things on...
I am liking your frequent posting though. I am off to kickbox...I think that would be really fun to do with you and then we would both have a "friend" there!
At 8:24 PM,
LOWELL said…
That's right. I have a tendency to read other people's blogs, get all caught up on their lives, and not comment. So here it is: my first comment on your blog! I hope this admission of mine reveals many secret admirers of your blog.
To make up for lost comments, let me say that your wedding pictures are beautiful and it was great running into you at church ;)
Maybe I'll start a blog so it isn't quite so creepy that I lok at yours...
Julie
At 8:44 PM,
Susan said…
You better Julie. :) No more stalker business.
At 2:36 PM,
Alexa said…
I hear ya. I hope you also know that the staff at e-free probably check up on your blog regularly, I found out that they looked at mine!!
I wish I could track it or something!
At 8:51 AM,
shareen said…
Julie can rightfully claim that she came by her "blog-snooping" honestly. I too check out your blog every once in a while to see what's up. Your wedding photos are gorgeous and it's fun to hear about another couple starting out in a new city like we are.
At 2:39 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
really christopher? He seems snaky to me and just easy to go and you know, with. Luke all the way! Perhaps a touch moody I agree and a fashion sense that leaves much to be desired but really, Christopher?
At 3:37 PM,
Susan said…
I'm just saying, she has the most chemistry with him...and he's Rory's dad...come on, give him a chance!
At 5:47 PM,
Crystal said…
Ok. I read you blog and you have no idea who I am! I went to Capes with Amber and connected to you through her.
Just so you know...
At 6:25 PM,
Susan said…
Darcen mentioned that I sound like I'm angry by the end of this post. So, just so everyone knows, I am not. :) Just curious, that's all...:)
At 8:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Susan,
So I found your blog through Nadine. How are you and Darcen doing? I Love your wedding pics! You guys look amazing.
Ashley
At 1:51 PM,
Melanie said…
Hey Susan! I read your blog to check on how you are doing...haha. i didn't realize how much of a stalker i am. :)
At 8:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Alright, I will come out of the blog-stalker closet as well. I've never met you, but I grew up with/went to the same school as Amber and Darcen. I found your blog through Amber's (now I have to go confess my blog stalking to her as well) and thought it was interesting that you just moved to Edmonton (I moved here about a year ago) and even more interesting that I ran into you and Darcen at church the same day you ran into Julie and Lowell!
-Liane
Post a Comment
<< Home