Monday, August 21, 2006

Some wedding pics!

I thought I should finally post some wedding pictures! Keep in mind these are untouched photos...hope you like them! We were really happy with our photographers (James and Hope Litwin - Litwin Photography) and had a great time getting our photos done. :)








13 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    Oh Susan! Those are so gorgeous!!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    wow! Those are amazing wedding photos!! I'm jealous! I'm glad you are settling into life as a married couple, and in Edmonton.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    totally beautiful! Looking forward to seeing them all sometime.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    You guys should be models. Heck, we all should!! What a great day!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Joelle said…

    Wow...hot couple! You have every reason to be happy with your pictures, they turned out amazing! I like the one of you guys walking down the path the best...and the black and white one...oh boy...i can't decide!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Aww...you guys are so nice! :)

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The pictures are soooo beautiful Susan! I agree with the modelling idea...You both look so good and the photographer did a great job!

    I am glad to hear that you guys are getting all settled...Septemeber's nearly here and it's hard to believe how fast the summers gone! We are going to miss you both this year!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - Forget trying to be a model...You guys already are! I checked out the website and the two of you definately have the most (and the hottest) pictures!! Perfect advertisement for the company!...

    I love it!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Well I think I completely concur with the gorgeousness of your photos! You both look absolutley fabulous especially becuase you are together!!!! Take care, I hope things are going awesome in Edmonton

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hi Susan...Congrats! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    guess what?! we are coming to visit in less than two weeks!! I can't wait! I tried calling you twice this weekend...where are you?!?!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell Darcen congrats on the new job...I am really excited for you both! Have fun starting school this week!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Lex...I'm so sorry for not getting back to you! Allison has been up to visit so we've been booked solid and having a great time..but I will call you tomorrow!

    Nader...I'll pass on the message to Darce. Good luck in school for you and congrats on taking the plunge. I'm so excited for you! It's about time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home