Oh man, I miss you both terribly already, but I'm glad to see you're back in the blogging game! Tara and I are having a grand time! AND being very well behaved!! Haha!! Anways, do let us know when you have a phone!! Oh and we might watch One Tree Hill tonight, would that be a problem?!
The nerve of you and Tara...unbelievable. Well, actually, Darcen and I deserve it after our cheating on you by watching two episodes behind your back in the pre-wedding days. Glad to hear you and Tara are well-behaved too! :) Well, gotta go. All is amazing here! We love our little place. See you soon!
7 Comments:
At 6:43 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
very fancy and cool way to show your pictures. I can't believe you had time with your nuts schedule since you have been back!
Hope moving went well today and can't wait until you have a phone!
At 6:17 PM,
Alexa said…
S-Club and Dr. E!!
Oh man, I miss you both terribly already, but I'm glad to see you're back in the blogging game! Tara and I are having a grand time! AND being very well behaved!! Haha!! Anways, do let us know when you have a phone!! Oh and we might watch One Tree Hill tonight, would that be a problem?!
At 9:26 PM,
Tracey & Chad said…
Looks like you guys had a good time!! Can't wait to hear some of your stories :)
At 10:47 AM,
Alexa said…
Confession: Tara and I have watched 4 episodes of season 2. You two have some serious catching up to do!!
At 3:55 PM,
Susan said…
Lexington,
The nerve of you and Tara...unbelievable. Well, actually, Darcen and I deserve it after our cheating on you by watching two episodes behind your back in the pre-wedding days. Glad to hear you and Tara are well-behaved too! :) Well, gotta go. All is amazing here! We love our little place. See you soon!
Love,
Sue
At 10:29 AM,
Alexa said…
do you have a phone number yet?! I miss you!!
At 12:19 PM,
Susan said…
I just emailed it to you and T-Bone. :) Take it easy, my friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home