It's been too long!!!
This blog is just an apology to the outside world for my lack of blogging. I have the best intentions, but at times it's hard to get myself motivated to blog, especially when there's so many other things on the go, such as wedding planning and saying goodbye to friends. Which, I must say, is sad for me. Although it's relaxing being home in the big house, it's a little lonely without the daily chaos of my crazy (but loveable) roomies. Lexington, I'm excited to see you back at the homestead so we can tan in the back yard! Well....I'm off to eat!



3 Comments:
At 10:29 PM,
Alexa said…
Just think, in one week from today we can sit in the backyard after school/work and soak up the rays! Until then...it's nothing but the Amish for me for a week!!
Lexington.
P.S. This will be like the good old days in the summer of '04...except instead of just one night a week...it's EVERY night!! woo hoo...if we can't have AP'S, we gotta think of something we can have!!
At 8:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oprah actually works wonders when you are alone...I have been experiencing the same boredom as I wait for work to start...Too bad we aren't all in the same place!!!
At 8:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
PS - I miss you too Sue!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home