2 Long Days...

I'm back...after quite a long absence. It seems I really don't make much time to be on the internet. But I've been home the last 2 days because I have a mild case of the flu. Let me tell you, it was hard for me to call in sick two days in a row, because I've never called in sick in my life. But alas, it has been for the best because I really don't want my school to have what I have. I really wanted to go to go to school today though...Valentines Day parties all day! But in truth, I don't think I'd be able to eat even one frosted cupcake.
But I'm hoping I'll be feeling a little better tomorrow...I miss all those cute kids already. It'll be nice to go back to school. But anyways, I thought I would post a picture of Alexa...aka...the first bridesmaid to be profiled. Here she is!



5 Comments:
At 6:04 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
Hey,
I hope you are feeling better. I hate being sick as well. I had heard Darcen was cooking a roast tonight so I hope that went off well. Have fun at Banff this weekend!
At 6:08 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
A response to your comment on my blog: I felt that Lance's wife gave up on him durning the cancer and that it was actually Sheryl who was with him at the end of it. I may need to consult back issues of People to confirm this however. And I must admit that I have always been on TEAM Jolie since hating Rachel on Friends. I should know how you feel because Allison and I have always been split on this issue and it may dertime who you get a t-shirt from ( TEAM Jolie or TEAM Aniston) It is in talks but production of our own version has not occured yet
At 6:08 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
I blogged on my blog that you wrote! Hee, hee
At 10:16 AM,
Alexa said…
wow, now that is a HUGE picture! haha! Thanks for not coming to stay at my house last night. I even baked crumpets for you. Just kidding, there were no crumpets, and all I did was finish my annotated bibliography that was due TODAY. What kind of sick person makes an assignment due not only on a holiday, but the first official day of reading week?! Is that even ethical? I think not!
Have fun in the mountains homie and I'll be awaiting our partay on Tuesday night!
At 3:38 PM,
Alexa said…
P.S. When do I get to be on your links list?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home