Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Words from the Wise

Upon wise counsel from my intelligent and incredibly good-looking roommate and friend extraordinaire, LD (aka Alexa), I have decided (she has decided) that posting a picture of the bridemaid apparel would be taking away from the final unveiling on July 14th, 2006.

Sorry to awaken any hopes.

Peace out.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Susan!
    No worries about the dresses. Your roommate probably has a good point there.
    Right now you're probably at the hockey game I said I was going to be at.... and as you can see..... I'm not. I'm just not feeling well tonight.
    I hope you're cheering extra loud for the boys!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Aww, I wanted to see it!! My sister's dress is going to be finished today! I'm so excited!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    Boo! Well, it will heighten the suspense. Maybe I will just have to surprise you with what I am wearing for the wedding. I am thinking riske, flourescents, and having Stephen and I completely match. But I don't want to give too much away, ha, ha!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Are you guys going to the pre-marital course this weekend? If so, we'll see you there! If not, well, I guess we won't see you there!! Good luck with finding the other half of your dresses!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    awww. not even a little preview?
    Actually probably a good idea to keep it a surprise! Well you only picked the most beautiful people for your party so I am sure they will look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home