Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I hate roll up the rim...

BECAUSE...do people ever win? Seriously, it is such a let down every time. Each time I get a roll up the rim coffee, I anxiously gulp down my coffee..without even really tasting it, only to roll up a rim that says, "Please Play Again." But it's not a game...it's an unhealthy addiction. It is my form of lottery tickets. Amber and Stephen, you two are lucky to be Americans and not have to deal with this on a daily basis. Ahh....

So, on a side note, my roommate Alexa has decided that she would be a prime candidate to be the next Bacholerette. So, my question is, are there enough single/attractive/Christian men left in the town of Lethbridge? If you know of any, or perhaps are one, please submit a brief commentary on yourself, or of an appropriate friend. She just said, "Excuse me...I swore I would never do the lava life thing. And this seems no better. Stop it." But now the phone just rang and it's Tilly, so she has lost interest in me typing. I do believe this means I am given the green light. :) The picture posted is of Tilly (an usher for the wedding..and single as well) and Lex.

On to other things...Darcen and I's wedding...which was why I started this blog in the first place. Things are coming along great..which is easy when I have such a great fiance. The only problem is that the Galt may be a no-go..ahhh! Crazy...but there is meeting set up for Friday, so the minor details will hopefully be worked out. If not...who knows where the reception will be...but there's always the church. :) But the other parts of the wedding are great...the little detail planning is so fun. But pretty much, I'm just ready to be married to Darcen....4 months still seems like a long time! But soon the big day will be here...yipee!

Well, I should go...and it really is my goal to blog two days a week...I'm going to succeed from now on...or at least I will try really hard (I had to put that disclaimer in).

7 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    I just want to make it clear that I did not agree to this.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    although I'm not as grumpy as this makes me sound!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    I'm so embarassed...

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    I was laughing as I read this post and have now checked out Alexa and Tilly's blogs. ( I don't think we have ever met Tilly though...or have we?)

    Anyways, I have only one a free dounut or coffee in roll up the rill ever. But I ask you, is it more frustrating to have roll up the rill or no Tim Horton's at all to ever go to. I long for it, it was a frequent date spot in Vancouver, I miss the apple fritters...

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Sweet, Alexa let me know if this works out.... maybe i need to rethink the focus of my blog :)
    Umm I don't mean to upset the tim horten's trend but I have won 3 free coffee's! However I might not mention how many coffee's I've had since this whole thing started...
    Good luck with the Galt museum!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a little disappointed that we have had no eligible bachelors post their profiles...Ironically, "Susan's Wedding Blog" seems to keep them from flocking to the two hottest and most eligible bachelorettes in Lethbridge...I'm picturing it now...The Bachelorette goes small town...all started by a fabulous blog!!! WOW!!
    Look out Hollywood!

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And Sue...I can't believe it is only FOUR months!! Didn't you just get engaged??...Wedding countdown is now on...Wedding mania...here we come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home