Sunday, April 09, 2006

Berkley


Here is a picture of my parent's new puppy blowing in the wind right before the rain hit! Darcen and I went out to my parent's ranch this weekend and had a great time eating lots of good food, working with cows and baby calves, and meeting the new puppy, Berkley. Seeing cute little Berkley made me want to get my own dog, but then I remembered how much work it is to have a dog, especially a puppy, so I guess for now I'll just enjoy Berkley.

So, I realize this is long overdue, but it is true that I actually won a Tim Horton's coffee on my 9th cup. Yahoo! I admit, my heart skipped a beat when the words leaped out at me, "Win a Coffee!" Seriously, it was a wonderful feeling. And for those of you may have not won yet and have been a cynic like me before, hold fast, your time will come. And if not, enjoy every sip of your Timmy's coffee. As Trevor says, "Everytime I see someone come out of the Tim Horton's drive through, they have a big smile on their face."

8 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    Suuuuusaaaaan....Berkley is ever so cute. I think I will dognap him. I'm very bad (or should I say good) at procrastination, as you can see. Literally because you are standing right here. You are pretty much the best roommate ever...shh...don't tell anyone I said that.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Could Berkely get any cuter? I love dogs and the puppy form is the most fun!!!!

    I have two large Golden Retrievers and I love it. Granted, it is alot of work, its totally worth it!!!!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Jammer said…

    Hey, thanks for putting a picture that I took on your site.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for adorable puppies...and remembering their cute names!

    I realized today that I have a fight to pick with you...Why haven't you linked my blogpage...?? That's what I thought...

    And Alexa...I'm onto you...

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Sorry Nader...I forgot! I will do it! Soon. :)

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    The dog looks really cute! I like the pictures on the blog. Hope you and Darcen had a good Easter feast with your family today. I posted some pictures of Trevor and Cheryl on my site. We are having a great time...catching up on some wedding news too!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    Come home!!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    LD...I will be home tonight! I will be ready to Partay. :) Tell Nat to finish studying so we can have some good times. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home