Thursday, May 25, 2006

A couple days in beautiful Banff!







Wow, I think this is a record of most consecutive days on non-blogging...but alas, I'm back again. I just thought I would post a few pictures from camping over the long weekend with Darcen, Rodd, and Carina. The weather was gorgeous, the company great, and the fishing...well, uneventful, but I still feel quite proud of myself for managing to cast a line decently (after snagging the line of a neighbouring fisherman my first time) :) But overall, it was great relaxing and hitting up the hot springs. I wish a hot spring would pop up in my backyard so I could experience the soothing effects of the mineral springs every day of my life. Darcen, I hope you like the picture of you eating the doughnut. :)

8 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time over the weekend!! I love long weekends soooooo much!!

    Have fun at your cousins wedding this weekend...I can't wait to hear all of the stories that come out of the day :)!!!

    PS - Even if Darcen doesn't like the donut picture, I think its great!!!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    It is so funny because we have pictures of camping at Banff with friends and they are so similar ( minus the donut picture) I sometimes ache for those hot springs!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Alexa said…

    BODY LANGUAGE! HA!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home