Crazy Driver

So the other day I was walking along a nice wide path in between classes, minding my own business. The path was clear, and there were no other people around me within a 20 metre radius. I glanced down at my course outline, when all of a sudden, I felt a solid force come in contact with my hand and my papers went flying everywhere.
When I looked up, I saw a girl on a bike calmly pedalling away. In shock, I hollered out, "Excuse me?" and she glanced back with an amused smile, and sweetly called out, "Sorry!" and kept pedalling along her merry little way.
With the wide open path, I'm still a little confused how she managed to hit me when there was absolutely nothing blocking her path on either side of me. Anyways, I somehow managed to avoid injury...so I'm feeling back to my regular self again. :)



3 Comments:
At 10:51 AM,
Alexa said…
Yow...watch out. People in Edmonton are crazy! Haha. Guess what?! I get to see you on FRIDAY!!!
At 11:29 AM,
Susan said…
Yahoo!!! :) I can't wait!
At 12:08 PM,
Susan said…
Just curious...does anyone still read my blog besides Alexa?
Post a Comment
<< Home