Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What a great city

I can't believe it's November already! These past few months in Edmonton have just flew by. So I finally got my camera working so here are some of the highlights of Edmonton so far.


Hanging out at the Parliament buildings. When my parents were up, we got special passes to go sit in the viewing gallery and listen to MP's debate. It was pretty entertaining.



Watching the Eskimos play against the Stamps...what a great game. It's too bad the season ended like it did. Poor Ricky Ray.


Darcen hovering behind Joffrey Lupul of the Edmonton Oilers. We heard he was going to be at Save-On, but when we got there, there were about 150 people in line to talk to him. So, Darcen just got as close as he could. :) Darcen has seen two games already, and was pretty pumped to see Ovechkin play when Mike, Phill and Rodd were here this past weekend.

Anyway, those are just a few of our Edmonton experiences so far!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Joelle said…

    The picture with Darcen peeking behind Lupul is hilarious! I remember doing that exact same thing with Vladimar Guerrero at spring training, oh what we do for our little taste of fame!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I know...it's true. The picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. :)

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Alexa said…

    That picture should get an award. Haha, I love it!

    Um excuse me...where is the highlight entitled "alexa was here" that definitely should be one!!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    ok ok...I was already planning on doing a post on all our visitors...patience my friend. :) I will make special reference to you! In fact, I will title the post, "Alexa and friends" :)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    aw, I miss the e-town now...so much to do! Not that there's not anything here, I just don't know about it yet. :)

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    I love the picture post. If Alexa gets a picture called "Alexa was here", I want a picture called "Amber will someday be here again." Hee, hee

    Did not watch Gilmore Girls for two straight weeks now. I saw a commercial where they were in Paris together ( not Luke, but Chris) and then he said something like...remember when I said I would 80 years for you, well I don't want to wait that long. Loreli agreed and then Allison told me they were moving in together!

    I wash my hands of this plot line.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Susan,
    Congrats on the wedding. The pictures are great.. your photographer did an awesome job. I've never met you, but I used to know Darcen from SABC.. anyway I'm glad you are enjoying married life. Darcen was a great guy back then and I'm sure God will continue to bless your relationship.

    Courtney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home