Everywhere you look...


I have always been a fan of Full House and Stephanie was my favourite (well, besides Uncle Jessie of course...who didn't love him). I found this old picture the other day and noticed some resemblence, as Allison pointed out to me. So, this is me in comparison to Stephanie when I was in Gr.1. Man I love that show. If only I could convince Darcen to see its finer points...:)



4 Comments:
At 2:17 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
You are totally Stephanie Tanner! That is so funny... Let's just keep you on a tad more pleasant rode then what she has had to go through lately though ( Crstal meth addiction).
Remember the song that Jesse sang to Rebecca that one episode..."If every word I said, could make you laugh, I'd talk forever) Love it.
At 2:39 PM,
Susan said…
Awww...that was a good moment. :)
At 10:44 PM,
Becky said…
Holy Cow!! You really do look like her! It took me a minute to figure out who was who. I love that show.
At 3:25 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Wow, that is a remarkable resemblance!
You'll be happy to know that I now have a reason to have a blog so Lowell and I started one. What's the reason you ask?? We're ENGAGED! Story and pictures at http://lowellandjulie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home