Oh happy day

I am one happy girl. So the big math test was curved as I predicted, and I was totally relieved to find out my mark was fine! I can finally breathe again...:)
Oh, as a side note, I thought I should announce to the world that I am now a savy woman of the city (as I hoped I could be). I have had multiple successful bus rides. Now, my friends, I can do anything.
Lastly, Darcen's dad was just up to visit and we had a great time. I tell ya, he definitely knows how to treat two young newlyweds! He took us out for some all-you-can-eat ribs at Tony Roma's for supper, and they were so incredibly good! It was so nice to see him and to spend some quality time just catching up on life. Thanks for coming to see us!



5 Comments:
At 4:30 PM,
Alexa said…
congrats sue! guess what...i have 19 days of classes left....waaaaahooooo!!!!
At 11:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Don't you just love the curve in those Math tests...I am really hoping for one on tomorrows midterm too! I think that I might just need it!
PS - I am very proud of you and also very glad that you had a good weekend with Mr. E...Definately quality inlaws!
At 10:20 PM,
Joelle said…
way to go on your test. When tests are curved I secretly wish that everybody else did really bad...haha...is that wrong?
At 6:28 AM,
Stephen and Amber said…
Love it when the parents visit...it is almost like being on a small holiday. I makes me wish we were close enough for an overnight visit...
I am glad the test went okay. I am so content that the only math I hav to deal with daily is at a grade 3 level.
At 3:41 PM,
Tracey & Chad said…
I miss math :P (ok ok ok, I'm lame, I get it!) lol
Good job though!! W00t!
Post a Comment
<< Home