Winter

With some people in the world experiencing this much snow, I suppose I shouldn't complain about the abundance of snow and freezing cold temperatures. Yet since winter has began in Edmonton, we still haven't lost the first snow of the season, so alas, the snow keeps piling and piling...and while there's not as much as on this guy's car, there's still a fair amount. I'll post pictures soon. But on a happy note, I found that Edmonton has many opportunities for outdoor skating and tobogganing..perhaps some pictures of Darcen and I flying down a snowy hill will be entertaining. Have a great week all my fellow snow dwellers! And for those of you in warmer climates...I'm jealous!



5 Comments:
At 7:40 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Oh but this weather is so FESTIVE! And it'll make those Tuscan Afternoon Lattes even more delicious (if that's possible)...
J
:)
At 7:48 PM,
Susan said…
That's true..it is very wonderfully festive...I looking forward to seeing the look on your face when you take your first sip of a Tusacan. :)
At 7:48 PM,
Susan said…
whoops..tuscan
At 7:09 AM,
Lowell & Julie said…
I look forward to the feeling in my belly when I take my first sip of Tuscan...
:)
At 3:52 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
that is an amazing amount of snow! I didn't even wear a coat here...bizzare what different weather we get.
We are suppose to get snow on Thursday night or Friday...yeah!
Post a Comment
<< Home