House Pictures (and Sushi) :)
So I thought I would finally post some pictures of our home! First of all, this is our living room (With Oprah on T.V...I forgot to shut it off before I started taking pictures).

The kitchen. Well, pretty much the living room and kitchen is one big room, but I thought I would take pictures to try to make our space look bigger than it actually is. :)

Our bedroom. And yes, our walls are all wood panelling. :)

A picture I took on our honeymoon that's now hanging in our living room. This is just a cute little street in Key West that I spied when we were exploring the town.

Early this week, I took the plunge and finally made sushi and tempura zucchini! And fortunately, I managaed not to screw it up! Yahoo! To any future visitors, Darcen and I will be happy to serve you sushi now that it has been made once.

The kitchen. Well, pretty much the living room and kitchen is one big room, but I thought I would take pictures to try to make our space look bigger than it actually is. :)

Our bedroom. And yes, our walls are all wood panelling. :)

A picture I took on our honeymoon that's now hanging in our living room. This is just a cute little street in Key West that I spied when we were exploring the town.

Early this week, I took the plunge and finally made sushi and tempura zucchini! And fortunately, I managaed not to screw it up! Yahoo! To any future visitors, Darcen and I will be happy to serve you sushi now that it has been made once.



5 Comments:
At 9:55 PM,
KimberlyJoy said…
Looks yummy, I might have to take you up on that sometime. Thanks for sharing pics of your house too, looks great!
At 3:54 AM,
Stephen and Amber said…
you have done a great job of making your place look homey. It looks very inviting...makes me want to come in and watch Oprah with you!
I love Gray's Anatomy last night. I really started to like Cristina as well.
At 8:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow! So nice to see where you two have been hiding for so long! Now I suppose I will just have to see it in person next time I am way up north!
...And yes, because of your new expertise, sushi is now a requirement! Hehehe! I am real impressed, PS!
At 9:55 PM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Nice place Sue!
So, I thought of a sneaky way to give you my email address. I'm going to spell it all out and it will be a little test to see if you can figure out what it is. That way those evil little spam scanners won't catch me. Here it is:
myfirstnamedotmylastnameatgmaildotcom
Got it?? I look forward to hearing form you and going out for Tuscan Afternoon lattes!
J :)
At 7:29 AM,
Joelle said…
Your sushi looks professional...i'm very impressed! Your house is so cute too, it all looks like its got your touch. I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home