To Alexa...
After the last few years of friendship, Alexa is leaving me for Australia. Yes, I always knew this day would come, but it has seemed to come all too soon. And she could be gone for years. This fills both me and Darcen with sadness, yet we're so excited for her to pursue her dream. Although we'll be many miles apart, I will always treasure our memories together, and I know we'll stay close.
The most random day of my life!
You being pretty. My bridesmaid extraordinaire, and friend for life.
One of our first bonding experiences; acting in the Masquerade Ball at E-Free.
Darcen and I raise our glasses to you! We love you and support you, Lex. Congrats!
The most random day of my life!
You being pretty. My bridesmaid extraordinaire, and friend for life.
One of our first bonding experiences; acting in the Masquerade Ball at E-Free.
Darcen and I raise our glasses to you! We love you and support you, Lex. Congrats!



2 Comments:
At 8:44 PM,
Alexa said…
I think that's the best post ever! Haha...oh man, I can't wait until Tuesday!!
But man, will I ever miss you two...but lets not think about that yet!!! We don't want a repeat of the night before the wedding incident now do we?
At 8:05 PM,
Susan said…
I feel sad for you Danielle! You are losing an amazing girl. Good luck with the rest of your finals! (if you have any)
Post a Comment
<< Home