Quick visit
So right before Christmas holidays began, Darcen and I's good friend Alexa came up for a visit. And although she already posted this picture, I couldn't help but post it too. These are the fabulous hats that we found on Whyte Ave.

Alexa being mesmorized by art at the U of A.

With our friend Natalie along, we came across the most intricately decorated house we all had ever seen. Good times!


It was a great time had by all. Lex and I found that being apart did not change anything between us...we still had many a moment saying the same thing at the same time, and laughing at how when we get in a good conversation, I will continually miss my exit while driving three times in a row. Thanks Lex for an amazing time! See you soon!

Alexa being mesmorized by art at the U of A.

With our friend Natalie along, we came across the most intricately decorated house we all had ever seen. Good times!


It was a great time had by all. Lex and I found that being apart did not change anything between us...we still had many a moment saying the same thing at the same time, and laughing at how when we get in a good conversation, I will continually miss my exit while driving three times in a row. Thanks Lex for an amazing time! See you soon!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home