Will It Blend? - Coke + Chicken = Cochicken
I don't exactly know why, but I am somewhat mesmorized by everything this "will it blend" guy blends.
I don't exactly know why, but I am somewhat mesmorized by everything this "will it blend" guy blends.



6 Comments:
At 6:17 AM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Hmmmm. That would be interesting to try. Sounds gross initially, but I love blended/pureed textures, so it could be a go! I'll let you know if I ever try:)
J
At 2:32 PM,
KimberlyJoy said…
That's disgusting... but interesting too. That must be one powerful blender because mine gets that "motor is working really hard" smell when I try to blend up frozen fruit for a smoothie!
At 3:23 PM,
Susan said…
I found out that the blender costs $500. Those are definitely some intense blades! :) It is disgusting, I agree.
At 11:32 PM,
Jenessa Fowke said…
Yuck....but good for them, they can blend chicken.
At 1:53 PM,
shareen said…
I'm disturbed - we use that same blender at the coffee shop for our blended (obviously) drinks, it's also the same type they have at booster juice, etc. I'll never look at it the same.
And where can I find one of these Tuscan Afternoon/Delight/Revolution/whatever they're called things I've been reading so much about?
At 3:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
That is really gross. I don't think I would have drunk that mixture.
How was your Christmas? Its too bad that you guys were down when both Nathan and I were gone. It would have been nice to hang out again. Oh well Nathan did say something about maybe going up to Edmonton sometime so we will see.
Post a Comment
<< Home