Highlights of the past week
After some amazing family time back at home, Darcen and I have been back in Edmonton for about a week now. In the past week, I have been a lady of leisure, while Darcen went back to work on Tuesday. So these were the highlights of this past week (I will exclude the boring stuff).
1. Sleeping in. Oh how I love to stretch out in the morning, peek at the clock, realize I don't need to get up, and then curl back into a little ball.
2. Having time to cook a good supper.
3. Decorate our house a little more. What a fun use for old calender pictures.

4. See a movie.

5. And the best part of the week was going to see a fabulous dinner theatre (part of our Christmas gift from Darcen's parents) called "The Gerry Steinfeld Show"!

The play was witty, the food great, and the whole night a perfect night out! Audience members were randomly asked to be a part of the production, and at one point, me and another girl at our table were asked to be a part of a conga line. Little did we know we were the only two asked! So we hung out backstage with the actors for a minute or two, then we danced down the stage back to our seats.
Anyways, tomorrow it will be back to reality as I get back to the old routine again! But there is definitely something to say for waking up early and taking the day on and having a little more structure! Happy new year everybody!
1. Sleeping in. Oh how I love to stretch out in the morning, peek at the clock, realize I don't need to get up, and then curl back into a little ball.
2. Having time to cook a good supper.
3. Decorate our house a little more. What a fun use for old calender pictures.

4. See a movie.

5. And the best part of the week was going to see a fabulous dinner theatre (part of our Christmas gift from Darcen's parents) called "The Gerry Steinfeld Show"!

The play was witty, the food great, and the whole night a perfect night out! Audience members were randomly asked to be a part of the production, and at one point, me and another girl at our table were asked to be a part of a conga line. Little did we know we were the only two asked! So we hung out backstage with the actors for a minute or two, then we danced down the stage back to our seats.
Anyways, tomorrow it will be back to reality as I get back to the old routine again! But there is definitely something to say for waking up early and taking the day on and having a little more structure! Happy new year everybody!



3 Comments:
At 9:12 PM,
KimberlyJoy said…
I love having TIME to do things at home. Glad you could have a relaxing week before a big semester!
At 7:17 AM,
Susan said…
I thought The Prestige had a pretty cool plot, but I just kept hoping that the main characters would actually become good people. It definitely was intense!
At 12:09 PM,
Jessi said…
I love calendar art!!
Post a Comment
<< Home