Sunday, January 14, 2007

Chili dogs


In my opinion, sometimes life doesn't get any better than eating a heaping chili dog while watching a sporting event...especially football. There's just something about it that fills me with such satisfaction. Call me crazy, but some days I would easily take a laid-back meal of chili dogs over a ritzy meal anywhere. Ahh...oh how I love the simple pleasures that life has to offer.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    Hmmmm...I think I'd prefer the cochicken.
    =)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Ok I realize the chili dog looks gross. But seriously, it's so good. :)

    I think I need to start blogging about deeper topics. Two posts in a row about food. Sorry everybody.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    It's okay. I posted about tp. It doesn't get too much more pathetic than that...
    =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home