Phil & Jana
It is always great having visitors come up to Edmonton; we love hosting our good friends and family. Phil and Jana came up to hang out for the weekend and it was so nice to catch up and spend some quality time with them. They have been married about 2 1/2 years and are a great couple who are so happy together.
Here we are at the volleyball playoffs (minus me...I'm the one taking the picture) at the U of A. We watched a couple of great games...but unfortunately the U of A Bears lost in the Broze medal for the Canada West Conference game against Manitoba in the 5th game. It was so close. But then in the Gold medal game TWU won! Tara did her nursing degree there, so I decided to cheer for them in honor of her.

We hit up West Ed on the weekend too...and to my surprise, there was an open audition to star in a Buckley's commercial! Jana and Phil were persistent in convincing both Darcen and I to audition, so we did! It was pretty funny. But the chances are extremely slim in us being chosen...I had anticipated the taste being much worse, so my expression wasn't overly awful, and Darcen thought he would try something new so he just acted like he liked it. :) But you never know, maybe we had some type of charisma in front of the cameras...this could be our big break! :) Just think...we could be on T.V. and have a 5 year supply of Buckleys...hehe. I love it.
Anyways, it's now time for me to get back to writing a paper...with Tara and Allison visiting next weekend, I will definitely have to get a little more productive! Have a great week all!
Here we are at the volleyball playoffs (minus me...I'm the one taking the picture) at the U of A. We watched a couple of great games...but unfortunately the U of A Bears lost in the Broze medal for the Canada West Conference game against Manitoba in the 5th game. It was so close. But then in the Gold medal game TWU won! Tara did her nursing degree there, so I decided to cheer for them in honor of her.
We hit up West Ed on the weekend too...and to my surprise, there was an open audition to star in a Buckley's commercial! Jana and Phil were persistent in convincing both Darcen and I to audition, so we did! It was pretty funny. But the chances are extremely slim in us being chosen...I had anticipated the taste being much worse, so my expression wasn't overly awful, and Darcen thought he would try something new so he just acted like he liked it. :) But you never know, maybe we had some type of charisma in front of the cameras...this could be our big break! :) Just think...we could be on T.V. and have a 5 year supply of Buckleys...hehe. I love it.
Anyways, it's now time for me to get back to writing a paper...with Tara and Allison visiting next weekend, I will definitely have to get a little more productive! Have a great week all!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home