Happy Day
I awoke this morning to breakfast in bed..what a wonderful surprise! I was confused and tired (ok, I admit, a little grumpy) when he first turned on the light. It was only 7:00 A.M. But when I realized my handsome husband was standing next to the bed with food he'd prepared for me, I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and woke up!
I am so blessed with having Darcen as a husband. He is incredibly thoughtful and shows me how much he cares for me in creative ways every day. I'm a lucky girl. So Darc, happy 7 months of marriage today and happy Valentines Day! I love you so much!
I am so blessed with having Darcen as a husband. He is incredibly thoughtful and shows me how much he cares for me in creative ways every day. I'm a lucky girl. So Darc, happy 7 months of marriage today and happy Valentines Day! I love you so much!



1 Comments:
At 3:59 AM,
Stephen and Amber said…
awww! So cute. Hope you have a great rest of the week.
Post a Comment
<< Home