Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weekend in Banff

Darcen and I, along with his parents, Trevor and Cheryl, had a relaxing mini-holiday in Banff. It was just what I needed after such a busy week of studying and assignments. We went in the hot springs twice, went on a couple hikes, had some delicious meals, and generally, just enjoyed the charming little town of Banff! Thanks Trevor and Cheryl for a great weekend away!

Darcen and I hiking along the river. The weather was beautiful; brisk, but not too cold.

Trevor and Cheryl posing for a picture during our hike.

An amazing view.

Sipping our morning coffee on our hotel patio.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger KimberlyJoy said…

    Looks like you had a great time Suze, it's always relaxing to just get away... how many more weeks until Sping Break?

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    this looked so nice and relaxing. You had a great veiw from the hotel!

    Have a great weekend with Phil and Jana

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger bevie said…

    Susan!
    I am glad that you had a great weekend! Thanks so much for comming out to see Krista and I in ED. It had been way to long, by the way you can "stalk" my blog all you want, feel free to leave your "mark" on it as well(by mark I mean comments)
    Your house is every cute thanks for inviting us over to see it!
    love ya!
    bevs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home