New hair!


Ok, people. This was a big step for me. Now I can just barely make a ponytail. But I must say, I am happy about the transformation. I can now blowdry my hair in half the time. I did not colour my hair, but maybe I will when it gets closer to summer. Yay for change! Thanks for your support and advice everybody!! :) Have a great weekend!



7 Comments:
At 7:59 PM,
KimberlyJoy said…
Susan, I have been waiting for this post... it looks GREAT! We have now switched places in the hair department. Are you going down to Lethbridge for reading week? You should stop in on your way through. Have a wonderful break!
At 11:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love the new 'do'! It is just great...I am glad you took the plunge and just did it...NICE!
At 4:39 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
looks great! Have a great time in Banff.
At 10:44 PM,
shareen said…
it looks so great! I'm thinking of cutting my hair to about that length too...great minds, I tell you... :) It'll look super cute wavy too!
At 11:30 AM,
Lowell & Julie said…
Suuuuuper cute!
At 2:23 PM,
Chryslyn said…
Nice cut Susan. It suits you & I love it
At 9:39 PM,
Susan said…
Thanks everybody! :) Now I just need to learn how to style short hair..I think it will be an adventure.
Post a Comment
<< Home