Saturday, March 17, 2007

Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild

Darcen and I went to an Oilers game last Thursday...my first ever here in Edmonton! It was amazing! Even though Edmonton lost, we both had an incredible time, and managed to score some sweet seats a few seats behind the Oilers bench. Thanks Mom and Dad for including me in your birthday gift to Darc...lucky me! :)

And yes, Darcen still proudly wears his Smyth jersey. We both love him. And surprisingly, there were a lot of fans in their Smyth jerseys too. :)




6 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    Pretty template!!!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    This is fancy. I need to get a lesson from you.

    We will talk to you soon. Glad the game went well.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Wow that is a very nice template. well done.
    p.s. you guys look great in oilers jersy's ;)

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Thanks everyone. :) It was Kim's new pretty template that inspired me to change mine.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger KimberlyJoy said…

    Looks like fun! I was hoping to get to a Flames game this year, but it hasn't happened yet and with playoffs coming up, doesn't look like it'll be happening until next year. And I echo the other comments... pretty blog!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Template Susan!!!
    Im glad you had fun at the game with Darcen...even if it was the Oliers. Just kidding. Talk to you later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home