Friday, May 04, 2007

Tara & Jon are engaged!!


As of this past weekend, my sister Tara, and Jon are engaged! Darcen and I are so excited for them, and can't wait for the big day! I took them on a little photo shoot in Lethbridge for their engagement, and I have to say, they are two of the most photogenic people I know! Congrats you two! We love you both!





7 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jenessa Fowke said…

    WOW! Nice shots Susan. I too am soooo excited! I think we should get together this weekend just to let more of our excitement loose. I have a blog post ready to go announcing this engagement too, but I couldn't post it without a good picture, so I'm goona steal one of yours o.k?

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Sure! Hey, I can email you some other ones so you can post some of your own if you want...what is your email?

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Whoops..I was too late. :)

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    very nice work on the pictures!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those pictures are so cute, what a good-looking couple!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    Yeay! Congratulations to them!!

    =)

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    PS- Nice pictures Susan. You're talented :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home