Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Concert
Darcen and I went to the Faith and Tim Soul 2 Soul Concert here in Edmonton, courtesy of Darcen's parents, Trevor and Cheryl. Thanks for an incredible birthday gift for us! It was by FAR the best concert I have ever been to in my life! I enjoyed every single second of it!! I loved that they sang all of their greatest hits instead of including more of their new material...so I was able to sing along to pretty much every one of their songs!
My personal favourite of Tim McGraws...sing along, my friends. :) "I had a BBQ stain on my white T-shirt, she was killin' me in that mini skirt. Skippin' rocks by the river on the rail road...tracks. She had a suntan line and red lipstick, I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don't forget...something like that."



My personal favourite of Tim McGraws...sing along, my friends. :) "I had a BBQ stain on my white T-shirt, she was killin' me in that mini skirt. Skippin' rocks by the river on the rail road...tracks. She had a suntan line and red lipstick, I worked so hard for that first kiss, and a heart don't forget...something like that."




P.S. A huge bonus...great seats!! Thanks again Trevor and Cheryl!




2 Comments:
At 5:53 AM,
Stephen and Amber said…
looks great!
Less then a week and counting!
At 8:38 PM,
bevie said…
Sweet... i bet that concert rocked!
Post a Comment
<< Home