A tour of rural Alberta!

Trevor and Cheryl (Darcen's parents) came up for the weekend and we had such a great weekend! Here they are at Elk Island National Park.
We saw buffalo galloping along beside our vehicle. I just love buffalo, partially due to my love of the movie, "Dances with Wolves."
This cute church was in a little town where Trevor used to live.
It was an adventure following a gravel road to find this gem of a train bridge.
Me and Darc.
Darcen and his dad, Trevor.
This train bridge was strikingly similar to the Lethbridge train bridge!
A charming clock tower in the town of Wainwright.We miss you already Trevor and Cheryl! Thanks for making the trek up to Edmonton to see us! We look forward to the next time we see you both...love you!



3 Comments:
At 3:50 AM,
Stephen and Amber said…
very cool pictures! I am glad that you had such good weather too.
Alberta is beautiful!
At 2:20 PM,
Alexa said…
SUSAN! I BLOGGED!! Haha, you inspired me with your non-lack of blogging!! I'm back in the game!
At 7:10 PM,
Alexa said…
I felt like singing the eminem song..."guess who's back...back again..." haha. I can't wait to see you this weekend friend!!
Post a Comment
<< Home