Thursday, August 02, 2007

Latest Handbag Creations!


Fairly recently, I made this purse for Allison! I was so happy with the results, but unfortunately, the green/gold fabric was a little too fragile and started to unravel! Lesson learned, my friends...buy quality fabric! :) But I will definitely attempt this style of bag again. Sorry Alli! I'll try again soon!


I just finished making this bag today for Tara. I hope you like it, sister dear! I'm bringing it down to Lethbridge for you this weekend!


I am just loving that I have a little time for sewing again, even though I'm taking a class right now. Anyways, hope you are all having a great summer!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    Very Cool Sue!! Those both look great! I'll have to come up there for a visit as soon as I find some time! Have a good one! Ciao.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger amber friesen said…

    I feel like I should post a picture of mine, I get so many comments about it and it is staying together just fine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home