Monday, July 26, 2010

4th Anniversary

To celebrate our 4th anniversary, we did a day trip just south of Canmore to do a highly recommended hike. We knew it would be pretty challenging since it was 15km long, but the reviews sounded amazing, so we decided to do it. It ended up being one the most beautiful hikes we've ever done together! We saw such breathtaking views and even saw some wildlife! Don't worry, the bear was seen from our car, not the hike. :)

It was truly the best way we could have celebrated our four years of marriage. I feel so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man...it was the perfect day!









1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger megan said…

    Hi Susan! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm part of the Lethbridge E-Free clan. I'm wondering- which agency did you use to get your job in NC? Were you on a J-1 visa? I am looking into options for next year. Can you email me at mhuckabay@gmail.com? Thanks!

    Megan Huckabay

     

Post a Comment

<< Home