Sunday, August 12, 2007

Busy busy!!

Hooo boy how time flies!! In 5 days my sister will be a married lady...wow! I am just so excited for her and Jon. So I apologize for my lack of blogging, but I promise I will post pictures soon after the wedding and become a regular part of the blogging community again!

But until then, here are a few pictures of what I've been up too lately:

Going to the wedding of my friends, Nadine and Jason. Aren't they cute??



Seeing two of my favourite people in the world at the wedding, Alexa and Tilly!


Seeing the little cutie, Kamryn. She is the adorable daughter of Jeremy and Stacey. Stacey was my roomie back in my old Briercrest days.


Camping with Tara and Jon in Kananaskis. We even saw a bear!!


Those were some tasty smokies.


See you all in a week or so!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home