Snow Day!
Today is a snow day! The phone rang at 5:45 and it was an automated message from my work saying I had the day off. Yahoo! I was so excited that I couldn't really fall back asleep. I think I may have drifted in and out, who knows. But I have had a great day and I feel so relaxed!

Here is the little snowman Darcen built at about 7:30 A.M. this morning.

This is how he looked at 11:30 A.M. And if I took a picture now, you would just see a puddle with two orange skittles in it. This is how the snow works around here! :)

I hope you all have a great day!
* Update!
2:20 P.M.
Poor little guy!
P.S. I look angry, but actually, I was going for a sorrowful look. :)
Here is the little snowman Darcen built at about 7:30 A.M. this morning.
This is how he looked at 11:30 A.M. And if I took a picture now, you would just see a puddle with two orange skittles in it. This is how the snow works around here! :)
I hope you all have a great day!
* Update!
2:20 P.M.
Poor little guy!



1 Comments:
At 12:42 PM,
Tracey & Chad said…
That is awesome!!!! hahahah and yeah, you look totally angry in that picture. Love it though! I want to see more pictures of your place, looks cute from what I see!
Post a Comment
<< Home