Monday, April 27, 2009

My first herb garden!

For my birthday, Darcen bought me just what I was hoping for...my first herb garden! Since we don't actually have a yard, I used my brand new cute little aluminum potters from Ikea to plant them in (while using my matching watering can)! I am totally excited to make my own pesto pizza and pasta with basil, chicken soup with rosemary, garlic bread and lasagna with parsley, pot roast with thyme, and souvlaki with greek oregano. If you are ever in my neighborhood, I will more than happy to cook you any of the previous dishes and more!

P.S. I am also wearing my cute new shirt from Jon and Tara that I just received in the mail...I love it guys! Birthdays are so fun...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    Oh I love your herb garden!!!!! And oh my gosh you're making me hungry!

    Glad you had a good birthday, my dear!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home