Thursday, September 06, 2007

Brilliant!

Today is the best day ever. Why, you ask? Well, my former adversary, the Edmonton Transit System, has finally decided to come around and become my friend. As of this week, the bus route has changed to allow me to go from my house to the University without a transfer. This just makes my day. I can leisurely sit in my seat, crack open a textbook and read a little, or just enjoy watching all the yahoos who take the bus. I love the bus now. :) Brilliant.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Tracey & Chad said…

    hahahaha That's too funny!!! Today we just got hit by a Calgary bus (they ran a red light) and I'm bitter at all transit systems. The car's completely totalled but at least chad and I walked away without too many injuries! (so far anyways). Guess Edmonton IS better than Calgary!!! lol

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger amber friesen said…

    that is great news. no more stories about hours on the bus!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home