Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rrrrrrrrroll up the Rim (to hopefully win!)


I realized it is tradition for me to blog about Roll up the Rim at Timmy's! Today, my friends, I bought my first roll up the rim...not a winner. 0 for 1. But I am going to hold on to an optimistic attitude and enjoy this roll up the rim season again! Oh...the anticipation! The thrill of it all! This is my form of gambling, baby!

For the record, Darcen is already 1 for 2..he won a coffee! Go ahead..buy yourself one! (And keep in mind, you're already a winner by enjoying a good strong cup of coffee.) Okay, that was a little cheesy. Amber..Stephen...my Americans...this one today was in honor of you both.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said…

    I miss roll up the win...and Timmy's. I would love to good this morning and get a coffee with 2 creams and a honey cruller.

    Good luck trying to win!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home