Update
This past weekend, Darc and I had a great weekend with Tara and Jon! They are such a fun couple to hang out with! We had such a busy weekend...ballet, West Ed shopping, basketball at the U of A, cross-country skiing (Jon and Tara were naturals) and donairs...yum....donairs. They are sooooo good. If you ever have a chance, check out High Voltage Food & Coffee Bar here in Edmonton...the donairs are fabulous there!!

This is Tara and I after we finished getting ready for the ballet! It was so fun to spend a little quality time with my sis. :) And I love my new boots! What's a girl to do when she find a 70% off sale on Whyte Ave....seriously, I had no choice in the matter. None at all. And as for the ballet itself, we both LOVED it! Yes, it was somewhat scandelous at times (as Julie mentioned on her blog), but I was captivated by the story line and the beautiful dancing!
This weekend is another family affair! My mom and dad are heading up here and we just got tickets to go see the Edmonton Rush...this will be our first game ever. Apparently they haven't won a game yet this season, and they just fired their coaching staff...hmmm...but hey, this is a new experience, and my ticket includes a hot dog, so I am pumped. Go Rush Go!




3 Comments:
At 4:53 AM,
Erin said…
They have donairs in Edmonton?! Donairs are a true maritime treat and we have been craving them since we got here!! I will have to check that out next time I'm there!!
At 4:03 PM,
Stephen and Amber said…
Looking good, both of you! I hope you had a good weekend with your parents.
At 11:37 AM,
Tracey & Chad said…
Nice - Chad and I went to that ballet too! I thought it was neat how they the story going on in the background. Next year we're looking into getting a year subscription - we do that with Theatre Calgary and it makes it much more affordable to go!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home