Saturday, October 27, 2007

Living in Edmonton = A love for the Oilers

Although I have always chosen to cheer for the Edmonton Oilers, living in the city of Edmonton has brought out my fan support. Oh, and I suppose having a husband who is a true fan. These photos will give you a glimpse into our love for the Oilers.

We went to the home opener this year. It was amazing! You could just feel the energy in the building. And we we fortunate to see the two rookies, Cogliano and Gagner get their first NHL points...very cool.

We have also took the time to catch a glimpse of Lupal when he was signing autographs last year (although he's long gone now).

Friends even come up to visit to see the Oilers play. Sheldon and Darcen were so excited that night.


And lastly, I love to creep down to the ice to take pictures, always hoping to make a little eye contact with any of the players. So far, no such luck. Although I think maybe I made eye contact with Staios, but I'm not sure.

Any other Oiler fans out there??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home