Fall
It's taken me awhile to adjust to this brisk weather and let go of summer, but after last night's walk in the river bottom with Darcen, I have finally come to peace with the fall weather. I was just charmed with how beautiful it was walking through the trees and seeing the leaves slowly drift from the trees. It was such a peaceful walk...I always love a little quality time with my wonderful husband. But I'm a little sad today...he's gone on a business trip for a couple days so here I am to fend for myself. I miss him already.


As a side note, I have recently been getting back into oil painting again...so fun! So, based on the advice of my old art professor, I decided to see if my painting would have a chance at being hung in a cafe...so I talked to the manager at a local cafe, and he put it up last Thursday! There was a low-key art night/music night and it was so much fun...a few friends joined Darcen and I to celebrate.




2 Comments:
At 9:47 AM,
Tracey & Chad said…
I love your painting!! Last weekend Trista came to visit and brought me a painting she'd made for me. You both are really inspiring me to get out the easel and get to it :)
At 3:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Your painting is so pretty. Congrats on having it displayed in the cafe.
Post a Comment
<< Home