Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fringe Festival

This post is long overdue, but I love these pictures so much that I thought they deserved a little attention. Darcen, Allison, and I walked into the Fringe Festival at the end of August to be greeted by West Jet employees where caricatures were being done for free!! So how could we resist!
Moi.

My handsome husband.


Allison...gorgeous as usual!

Here is Alli at a cute little coffee shop we discovered.


Darcen reading the paper...or maybe just posing for a picture...I can't remember. :)

Anyways, for those of you that haven't been to Edmonton's Fringe Festival...you need to go next summer! The street performers are so entertaining, and we loved the two plays we went to; one was a one-woman act...she played 8 different characters, and then a sweet chick-flick type play.
Well back to school am I...but I am near the end...as of December I will finally be graduated. Yahoo!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Lowell & Julie said…

    Those caricatures look great! Man, that would be such a fun talent to have. I would draw ALL DAY LONG if I had such a talent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home